Thank you all of you that sent me numbers for the Doctor Who meme ask! I’m sorry some of the answers are crappy, but I had a long day at university today and I’m kind of tired.
I hope you like my answers though, I had a lot of fun doing them!
Anonymous said: 19, 27, 33, 36 for the doctah whooo asks! :D
19. What is your favourite thing about the fandom?
I think Doctor Who fans are brilliant people! And very creative! I love the fanart. Drawings, handmade stuff, fanvideos, cosplays…you people are simply amazing!!
27. Favourite Doctor Who related blogs you follow?
I have soooo many, that I don’t want to forget someone! I follow so many brilliant Doctor Who related blogs that is very hard for me to choose favourites. But I’m planning to do a list with my favourite blogs so look out for that :D
33. How do you think the Doctor tries to cheer people up?
By inviting people to travel with him and showing them the wonders of the universe. But most of the time, something bad happens and they need to save the world :))
36. Favourite storyline(s)?
The Bad Wolf arc, Rose Tyler arc, Donna’s arc, Tenth Doctor’s regeneration story, The Pandorica arc, Amy Pond’s story.
adventurousavenue said: 5,29,45!
5. Which villain do you find the scariest?
The Midnight entity, because we never found out what it was and what it wanted.
29. Which character do you relate to the most and why?
In terms of insecurity and low self-esteem, probably Donna. But I’m nowhere near her sassiness. Honestly, I don’t feel I can relate to a certain character, I’m a shy and clumsy person, not very good with running and I’m terrible in crisis situations. I wouldn’t be a very good companion :))
45. Least favourite episodes and why?
"A Town Called Mercy". I think it was boring and I didn’t like the western theme. The only good scene in that episode is when Eleven speaks with Susan, the horse.
"The Lazarus Experiment". Both creepy and crappy monster.
youknow-downeyjr said: Hello! 9, 21 and 26 :D
Thank you so much!
9. Favourite songs from the soundtrack?
Oh, there are so many!! But my absolute favourites are:
Tenth Doctor’s theme
Madame de pompadour’s theme
I’m The Doctor
21. Top 5 quotes from the show?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." (Eleven- Vincent and the Doctor)
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.” (Ten- The Lazarus Experiment)
“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.” (Ten- Fear her)
“This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.” (Eleven- The Power of Three)
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” (Ten- Tooth and Claw)
"Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It’s like when you’re a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can’t quite believe it ‘cause everything looks like it’s standing still. I can feel it…the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We’re falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go…That’s who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home." (Nine- Rose)
26. Top 3 episodes?
I have so many favourite episodes…It’s very hard to choose…But fine. For how I’m feeling right now, a top 3 looks like this:
The Waters of Mars
The Girl Who Waited
aerobrennan said: Doctor Who ask! 1, 4, 7, 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 30, 35, 37, 40, 43, 49, 50. Enjoy! :D
Ah, thank you so much! I had a great fun answering these.
Okay, so, let’s begin :D
1. List the Doctors in order from your favourite to least favourite
1. Tenth (always and forever the favourite :D)
2. Eleventh and Second
3. Twelfth and Ninth
4. First and Third
5. The War Doctor
4.If you were a companion where would you go on your first trip
Well, I think somewhere in the past. I would love to see how the pyramids from Egypt were actually built.
7. Saddest scenes for you to watch?
It will always be the last few minutes from Journey’s End where The Doctor erases Donna’s memory. Extremely sad for me. But also Ten’s farewell tour and his regeneration. I mean, come on, that scene was just heartbreaking. Although, I must admit I cried a bit (quite a big bit) at the Bad Wolf Bay scene too…
12. Do you think you have any unpopular opinions about the show? If so what?
Yes, I think I have…It’s hated by many, but I quite liked the ”Love and Monsters” episode, it was interesting to see the Doctor’s life from a different perspective. And also, I don’t like Clara as much others seem to like. I just tolerate her :D
15.How would you react if the Tardis appeared outside your home?
16. What do you love about the show?
I basically love its concept. I was always fascinated by time travel and because of the idea of traveling everywhere and anywhere, the show has no boundaries in terms of stories. It could go on forever. But the thing I love most about this show are the people involved in it. The writers, the directors and even more so, the actors. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that the people involved in the show you love so much, are loving it as much as you do. You feel that there is more than a job for them and that makes it more special.
18. Have you made close friends with any people who are in the Doctor Who fandom?
Not exactly close friends, but yeah. Made a couple of friends because of this wonderful show :D
20. Do you own or aspire to own any Doctor Who merchandise? (including fanmade stuff)
I have a mini TARDIS on my desk that I love very much and a handmade TARDIS necklace that I found here in Romania. Also, I have a very dear coffee mug with pictures from Doctor Who that I got as a birthday present :D
22. What was the first episode you saw?
The last 20 minutes from Blink. But that was before I knew about Doctor Who. The first proper episode I saw was “Rose”.
30. How do you think season 8 will end?
I don’t know. I’m not exactly thrilled with the whole Missy arc. I know I’m mean, but I’m hoping that we’ll get rid of Clara. I want a new companion for Capaldi. Someone that makes a better team with him.
35. Ten’s blue suit or Eleven’s bow tie?
37. An episode you have rewatched a lot
The Unicorn and the Wasp. Because I like it, but also it happened that I’ve watched it with a lot of people around me in different circumstances.
40. How has Doctor Who changed your life?
I became more open-minded about a lot of things and my appetite for more science-fiction stuff increased. It introduced me to many brilliant people, expecially extraordinary actors that never cease to amaze me with their great acting. Plus, I became obsessed with the idea of time traveling, aliens, planets. Anything I see in real life somehow reminds me of Doctor Who :))
43. A song you think Nine would have loved?
Whenever, Wherever-Shakira. Can you imagine Nine dancing on this? I know I can :))
49. Favourite plot twist?
The Four Knocks being Wilfred all along. Clever thing.
50. Do you see yourself ever giving up on Doctor Who?
Maybe I’ll grow more mature and this Doctor Who obsession will fade away, but I will always remember the Doctor Who that made me fall in love with this show. So, even if I will not like the new Doctor Who episodes, I will always love the old episodes and those will always have a special place in my heart. This show touched me in a way no other show have. This is something very hard to forget.
I have a bad habit of assuming I’ve annoyed people, and it usually ends up with me dropping communication and hoping they’ll be the ones to continue it.
Doctor Who ask meme (2005 onwards):
Sounds fun! Send me numbers, please, oh, please! :D
Send a number-
- List the Doctors in order from your favourite to least favourite
- Prettiest episode(s)?
- Who is your favourite companion and why?
- If you were a companion where would you go on your first trip
- Which villain do you find the scariest?
- Favourite season(s)?
- Saddest scenes for you to watch?
- Favourite cast members?
- Favourite songs from the soundtrack?
- Which companion’s wardrobe would you most like to steal?
- If you could, what would you name an episode of Doctor Who?
- Do you think you have any unpopular opinions about the show? If so what?
- Which character would you want to wrap up in a blanket?
- Who do you think you would get along with the most?
- How would you react if the Tardis appeared outside your home?
- What do you love about the show?
- If you got the chance, what would you change about the show?
- Have you made close friends with any people who are in the Doctor Who fandom?
- What is your favourite thing about the fandom?
- Do you own or aspire to own any Doctor Who merchandise? (including fanmade stuff)
- Top 5 quotes from the show?
- What was the first episode you saw?
- How would you describe the show to somebody who has never seen it?
- Who would you choose to have their own spin-off?
- Travelling to the past or the future?
- Top 3 episodes?
- Favourite Doctor Who related blogs you follow?
- Name 3 pairings you like from the show
- Which character do you relate to the most and why?
- How do you think season 8 will end?
- Favourite regeneration?
- Favourite feel good episode?
- How do you think the Doctor tries to cheer people up?
- Do you believe time travel is actually possible?
- Ten’s blue suit or Eleven’s bow tie?
- Favourite storyline(s)?
- An episode you have rewatched a lot
- Fish fingers and custard or Zaffic (beef flavour slush puppie)
- Who would you cast as a female Doctor?
- How has Doctor Who changed your life?
- Would you abandon your life to travel through space and time with the Doctor?
- What would be your exit as a companion?
- A song you think Nine would have loved?
- Favourite side character?
- Least favourite episodes and why?
- Would you rather get trapped in a parallel universe or live your life having forgotten all about your travels with the Doctor?
- Who would you want to return to the show if they could?
- The Sarah Jane Adventures or Torchwood?
- Favourite plot twist?
- Do you see yourself ever giving up on Doctor Who?